On this fine day with subtle rain I sit down to update website. The page doesn’t fit correctly in the window and the computer runs too slow. So I have a moment of troubleshooting. The computer had crashed last Friday and these great guys not just got it up and running but also saved all of my data with the suggestion of an additional backup drive which I then ordered online and it arrived two days ago, I installed but the scanning software which came with it using 50% of my cpu along with a few other elements from the same using more. So I uninstalled the software (the backup drive will work without), started up Dreamweaver (software I use for website building) and realized the screen resolution had changed to its original settings (which is why the web page did not fit on the screen). Back to the drawing board – I now have everything perfected. All this to say I am updating my website today!